Saturday, March 15, 2008

7 months old!


Boston turns 7 months old today! I can't believe how big he is getting! I finally let Ryan cut his hair...now he looks like a big boy, but it is so dang cute! He loves to eat most all of his veggies...except for the green beans. He really doesn't like them! It's kinda funny cause he has learned to shake his head no at me, and that is only when he eats the green beans. It takes us 3 days to get through a jar of the green beans, and he eats all the others in just one sitting! Boston makes us laugh everyday. Last night I worked a 12 hour shift at the hospital and of course Boston slept through the night. He never does that for me! But that's ok. Ryan loves when he can have "one on one time with just the boys." We are just so grateful for having Boston in our lives. We love you son!

2 comments:

Chelsie said...

Happy 7 month birthday boston! That's so good he eats all his veggies. Coop used to hate carrots, and now he loves them...so maybe one day he'll like his beans. I love that he shakes his head no! I knows what's good!

Steph and Brady said...

Heidi!
I can't believe that your baby is getting so big! He is adorable! Your blog is so cute!

Steph

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed