Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Going Private

We have been hearing a lot about creepy people and the creepy things they can do with blogs. We love our little Boston too much to even think that anything could happen to him. So mainly to protect him, we have decided to make our blog private. I know there are a lot of you out there who don't have blogs that still read ours, and I think it's great cause I must admit we do love showing Boston off! So please leave your email addresses for me too or email me at heidismith06@yahoo.com! I'll try and leave a comment on everyone's blog to leave me their email! And I am moderating the comments so that your email won't be shown to the public. Thanks everyone and we love you all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ryan and Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kaylyn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed