Monday, May 17, 2010

My husband the graduate!

Ryan did it!  He graduated with a Bachelors in Technical Sales.  It was a long road for him but he is done and has accomplished such an awesome goal!


Boston was so proud of his daddy too!


Ryan's brother Dan was able to walk with him also.  So that was really cool.  Way to go boys!

President Monson spoke at the graduation and he gave such a wonderful speech.  He is such an inspiring man!  After the graduation ceremony, Ryan was able to walk down on the floor where President Monson was.  He was holding Boston and as he was walking towards the prophet, he caught eye of Boston and said "let me hold the boy!"  So Ryan tried to hand Boston over to President Monson and Boston wouldn't go!  He was too scared to let him hold him!  It's funny now, but when Boston is old enough to understand what he did I'm sure he'll be disappointed!  But how neat that Ryan was able to shake the prophet's hand and have a short conversation with him.  They did get a picture with him, but not with my camera, so I'll post it once I get it.  If you ask Boston about it now he'll say..."No...I didn't let the prophet hold me.  I have to get older.." funny little boy!

Way to go sweetheart!  You did and I am so proud of you!!!

4 comments:

Shauna Spendlove said...

Such an accomplishment!!! Good job Ryan!! That is cool he got to walk with Dan too =) Yeah! Here's to more time with your hubby!!

And They Lived Happily Ever After said...

That is so amazing, I would love to meet the prophet! What a wonderful experience~ Congrats to Ryan Im glad its over for both of you.

Sheena said...

it was so fun to catch up on your life! So proud of Ryan & Dan. We need to get together again it was so fun catching up when we did.

Anonymous said...

What a neat experience! The whole graduation thing and talking with President Monson. What a neat story.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed