Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Pictures

My friend Kaylee is awesome!  She is one of the nicest people I know and is the best example to me of living a life of service.  Service to her children, husband, friends, church and even people she doesn't know.  She is talented in so many ways.  She is very crafty, thrifty, a wonderful decorater, an amazing cook, makes awesome jewlery and most importantly a wonderful mother, wife and friend.  One of her newest talents is photography.  She recently got a new camera so I asked her to take my boys' birthday pictures. (even though their birthday was back in August...but better late than never right?) We did them on Monday and she got me all the pictures yesterday!  I LOVE them!  My boys were kind of crazy for her but she got some amazing pictures of them!  There were so many to choose from but these are some of my favorites!  Thanks Kaylee!  You're the best!










We were only able to get a couple of pictures with the balloons before the wind took them away!

7 comments:

Cherisse said...

Your boys are so cute! Isn't all their energy and cuteness the best!

Lauren said...

Very cute! They're growing up so fast.

Kaylee said...

I love you tons, Heidi! You're who I look up to and learn from.

Shauna Spendlove said...

Oh Kaylee did a great job! Those pics are so darling!!! I can't wait to see you guys in person! You better not be coming down here for Thanksgiving this year... I need a playdate!! =)

Dain and Alyse said...

Adorable pictures. Your family is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so cute! They just love eachother! Boston is so cute with Carter. By the way, your race you ran looks so fun! I have never heard of that before. Love the updates!

Jackie Greenwood said...

Darling boys!! Isn't it fun having 2 boys, boys are the best!!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed