Thursday, January 29, 2009

We are still alive!

Yes...we are still alive!  We have been so busy we just haven't had time to update our blog.  First of all we had an awesome Christmas.  Probably the best yet since our marriage!  Boston got spoiled with so many toys and me and Ryan got spoiled as well.  Actually for Christmas this year, we bought a house!  Yay!  I am so so excited and it has been so fun getting into our own place and it's a house that we totally love and the best part is that it's ours!  Unpacking has been going...but kind of slowly because....well this is the other exciting news...also on Christmas we found out we're having another baby!  We are so excited that Boston will get to be a big brother!  I'm only about 10 weeks along right now and right in the middle of the dreaded first trimester.  I've been really nauseous and all the time so that's why the unpacking has been going slow.  Our camera is still somewhere in a box, I'm just not exactly sure where.  So as soon as I find it, I will post pictures.  

Another great thing that has kept Ryan busy is that him and his brother and friend have started a Durable Medical Equipment business called 1st Stride Medical.  They mostly do wheelchairs but also do other medical equipment as well.  He has been so busy getting that started and going around to dr.'s offices selling, keeping on top of school, and staying busy at his regular job at Get Away Today.  I love him!  He works so hard for our family because he loves us so much!  
Boston has been just growing and growing.  He is so much fun right now!  He talks and talks and wants to always do what we are doing and loves to be in the middle of everything.  He doesn't like his vegetable as much as anything that has sugar in it.  But what little kid does right?  Next month he gets to go in nursery and I and SO excited for that!  He's just at that age where its just hard in church right now.  He is learning so much, he amazes us everyday.  What a sweet little boy he is and he is going to be such a fun big brother!
So now that we are somewhat settled in, I will try my best to keep on top of the posts.  We hope you are all doing well!

26 comments:

Steph and Brady said...

Yay! I am so happy for you guys! How exciting that you guys have a new house and a new baby on the way! I can't wait to see pictures of the house. I hope you are feeling okay! I'm glad you updated us all!

Me, Myself and I said...

Congratulations on #2!!!

Does 1rst Stride Medical need a Mechanical Engineer?

Sheena said...

Yay! I am so excited.. I know the boys have been working so hard. What great husbands we have. I just pray that it starts paying off.. I can't wait to see your house. Let me know if you need any help unpacking or just some girl talk while you do it. I would love to come over and see the place and visit :)

p.s. Congrats again on the new baby I know the 1st trimester is no fun

hilary said...

i had heard about baby #2! congratulations!! hope you feel better and get through the first trimester fast! where is your new house? that is so exciting! it's good to hear how you guys are doing heid!

Shambray said...

I am so excited for you guys and all the fun changes you are having! I hope you start feeling a little better. That is not fun, but the end result is always fun and a joy!

Elena Loo said...

WOw - congrats on SO MANY wonderful things!! That is SO exciting for you guys. Where is the house at?
Way happy for you guys!!

Kari said...

Mel told me you were preg. I forgot to say something at church. congrats! So fun! It's fun you guys are in our ward now, til we move anyway. I can't wait to be in a new house just like you guys!

And They Lived Happily Ever After said...

I am so excited for you! I love your house is beautiful. Let me know if you need help unpacking you know Im always here to help and let me take Boston for a few hours so you can rest I would love to have him.

Katie and Rob said...

Sounds like life is really exciting for you guys! Congrats on the upcoming baby-that is SO SO SO exciting! I hope the next few weeks fly by, that first trimester is no fun at all. Good to hear that all is going well with your cute little family :)

The Cooks said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you. Welcome back to the blogging world btw ;)

I need to get your new address from you....would you mind emailing it to me when you have a chance?

I hope you're doing well!

Luv u guys!

Chelsie said...

ah congrats!! i'm so excited for you guys! i hope you get feeling better. and yeah on the new house...where is it at? let me know if you need any help with anything

Shauna Spendlove said...

Ya we definately need to find your camera! Boston has grown up so much! I'm glad you updated though...I've been waiting! =) I know how it goes though...I need to update mine too! Love you!

Trinity said...

So much exciting news to take in. Baby # 2, new house and nursery. Congratulations! You guys make adorable little ones and I can't wait to see pictures of the Smith's home and you will enjoy having your little one learn while mommy learns too. Congrats, congrats and congrats!

Mitzi said...

A baby, really? That's awesome! Boston is so darling so I hope this baby gets his good looks! Congrats!

Amy said...

Congrats on baby #2 its funny we are just alike in the baby business! Its so hard with a child and being so sick, I hope you get over it soon! I want to see your house!

Meg said...

Ahhh! I am so excited for you I love babies, and am so excited to see
how cute this one is going to be. COngrats on your house that is so cool.

Jess and Kip said...

Hey Heidi! I haven't talked to you forever but congratulations on your new house and the new baby! My grandma said you moved into her ward and she is so excited!

Cherisse said...

I'm happy to hear you news! Another baby is soooo exciting. I just had ours about 2wks. age. They are sooo small and sweet! Now Mosiah seems soooo big, talking all the time and learning how to out smart us everyday. I have to remind myself he's not a baby anymore! Congrats again, hope you start feeling better.

And our three boys... said...

So, silly me. I haven't been on my blog since October because we moved and then the holidays and blah blah blah, but I was just got on and realized that you sent me a comment in November. So, I'm a little slow, but my email is megstermagoo@yahoo.com. I'm guessing since I can still see your page, that you won't need it. Anyway, congratulations on the house and the new little one on the way. Where did you move to? I thought you maybe did because I pass your old house on the way to a class I've been taking and it's always so dark! Well, I hope all is well. You'll have to keep me updated on how things are going!! Hope to talk to you soon.

Mace, McKenzie and Stein said...

Congrats on the new baby! You're a better woman than I am - the thought of 2 right now absolutely kills me!

Kari said...

You're so sweet! You don't need to appologize at all. I'm grateful, cause I definetly wouldn't want Emett to get it either, plus with drop bys we don't really expect to come in. I know I wouldn't necessarily be prepared for an unexpected "sit down" visit. You know what i'm saying? Any way, hope boston's doing better, that's gotta be hard you being sick yourself. Hopefully it'll pass soon.

Ally and Chris Johns said...

YAy for being preggo again:) We are so excited for you guys! And your house is beautiful! You need to post some pictures of it all decorated with your stuff.. OR we should all get together again!

Jackie Greenwood said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you, a new house and new baby! YEAH!

Kat said...

Congrats you guys! Another baby! yay! I'm SOOO jealous! Make sure to keep us up to date with how your pregnancy is going!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you, you are the cutest family and to add another joy will make it even better :). I saw your blog from Grandpa and Grandma Andersen's and I just had to read it! Boston is getting so big, he is a cutie for sure. I hope all is going well and that I will see you soon!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new business and new house. You guys have so much going on. I hope you are feeling well. I can't believe Boston is talking already! I saw your mom at Lomand View while I was in Utah visiting last. Your mom is the sweetes lady! She looks great.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed