Thursday, April 2, 2009

Wow time flies!

Ok ok I know I've really been terrible at blogging.  I totally didn't realize that my last post was clear back in January!  Oops!  Sorry to everyone!  We got all moved into the house and unpacked and everything.  Since I was pretty sick at the first of the pregnancy I was just not in the mood to decorate or anything.  So now that I am feeling better, we are working on making the house beautiful!  It sure has been fun owning our own place though.

At the beginning of February Boston got sick with RSV.  Man that was a rough week or so.  Poor little guy didn't want to eat or drink anything, slept all day, was having a hard time breathing and had high fevers for a while.  I hate it when he gets sick because he just is so little and seems so helpless and just looks at me with those eyes like 'mommy do something!' It melts my heart.  I hope we don't ever have to go through that again.  It was awful.

Valentine's Day was great.  I got everything I wanted!  I woke up to this!  Isn't my husband so sweet and thoughtful?  I told him I just wanted to take a bath in our new fabulous bath tub with rose petals in it cause I never have and it always looked fun! So he decorated the whole bathroom and had some music playing and while I was taking a relaxing bath him and Boston brought me drinks and little treats.  It was so sweet of him!  I am the luckiest girl alive to have these two boys in my life!  Thank you Ryan for loving me the way you do!  


Ryan and his brothers play in a golf tournament in Arizona every year for work.  And every year we make a trip out of it and the whole family packs up and goes with them.  It was so nice to be in such nice warm weather.  We swam and shopped and went on walks on the golf course.  It was beautiful!

So since we've been home, we've just stayed in the house as much as possible for fear of getting Boston sick again.  We are ready for spring and summer!  

Boston and his friends are getting so big!  They are all walking and talking like crazy!  And all of them but Remy on the left end are going to have another baby in the family sometime this year!

Yes here we all are.  Pretty funny huh!  Lindsey should be having a little girl any day now, Shauna is having a girl the end of May, and Melanie is due in September and hasn't found out what she's having yet.

And what are we having you ask?  Well this time it's a............GIRL!  We are so excited!  When I was 12 weeks the dr. told us he thought he saw some boy parts, but at the next apt he told us it was a cheerleader instead!  So we've been in shock for awhile cause we've just been preparing for a boy!  Boston is getting excited.  He loves to talk and sing songs and give kisses to his sister in my belly.  I don't think he fully understands yet, but he loves to play with babies and loves to play with his farmer boy doll.  He's gonna be such a cute big brother.  Ryan though is a little nervous about having a girl. He says there's just different worries that come with having a girl rather than a boy who can defend and protect himself better than a girl can.  Isn't he such a good dad?  I know that he's a little nervous too because he's so used to Boston he's just not quite sure what to do with a girl!  We have all summer to prepare him!  Bring it on though.  We want the warm!

I promise I'll do better on keeping up this time!  We hope all is going well with you all!

14 comments:

The Cooks said...

Hey Heidi!! I'm glad to see the update! I've been waiting ;) I'm glad you're feeling better and CONGRATS on the little girl! That will be so much fun. I had no idea Eric was in the hospital.....I'm glad to hear he's doing okay. Boy, I just read back through and realized I said "I'm glad" way too many times ;) Love ya.

Paige said...

Congrats on a girl! that is so exciting! It sounds like you guys have been up to alot of fun lately. I can't believe that three of your friends are pregnant at the same time as you. That is so fun!

Steph and Brady said...

Congratulations on having a girl! She is going to be so cute! Your house looks beautiful! I bet you guys are having so much fun! That is so cute that Boston is kissing your tummy. What a sweetheart! I hope you are feeling good! I am glad you updated finally! :)

Trinity said...

Your little girl is going to be beautiful! I can't wait to see some pictures of this new house of yours. I am glad that you are feeling better now and hope that Boston stays well. I too cannot wait for warm weather. I am done with being cold and bundling up.

Sheena said...

Oh I am so glad you are back to blogging... its so fun to read & hear what you guys are up to these days. We are so excited for the new addition to your family. We know Boston will be such a great big brother!!

Kari said...

It's about time you posted again! Ha Ha! I couldn't believe it when Mel told me you were having a girl! that's so funny! so fun!Looks like we might be too! My 15 week appt. on Wed. he said it was looking girlie! But we could get changed on too. Who knows.
What a sweet hubby on V-day! Casey definetly needs some tips!

Shambray said...

I am so glad you updated your blog! I know I have already told you this, but I am so so so happy you are having a girl! Yay! I am sorry that Boston was sick that is not fun at all. I hope he can stay better.

Lindsey said...

I am so glad you finally posted. It was fun to see the new stuff.

Amy said...

I am so happy for you! How fun to have one of each! YOu look great by the way!

hilary said...

i am so excited that you are having a little girl! how fun! and that is so fun that shauna is having a girl too!

Chelsie said...

you're so cute and still so tiny! i'm pretty sure with my second one i will look as big as you at like 6 weeks! i'm glad you're feelin better!

Unknown said...

Wow, look how big Boston has gotten! He's so cute! I'm so excited that you're having a girl, Boston will be such a good older brother and she will be so gorgeous! From what I can see in the pictures you're new house looks so fun. I hope all is going well, hopefully I'll see you soon!

And They Lived Happily Ever After said...

I cant wait to see the decorating, Carson and I need to come out to the house. We miss you so much!

Our family of four said...

Hey Heidi,
I finally got back on-line and decided to check out everyone's blogs. Boston is such a cutie! And, I am totally jealous of your cute hubby's romantic tub idea! I'll have to tell Jake to do that for me! Anyways, I've been off the map lately and miss you guys! I still want to come out and see your house! I'll check in with you soon!
Teriann

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed