Tuesday, March 2, 2010

HELP!!!

This is the face Carter makes every time I feed him his vegetables.  He just keeps his mouth open and just lets it drip out of his mouth so that he wont swallow it.  And with his carrots he gags so much that it usually makes him throw it up.  I'm not quite sure how to get him to like them.  He loves his rice cereal and if I mix a little bit of the vegetable into his rice cereal he doesn't notice it, but if I put too much in he wont eat it anymore...so what do I do?!  I need your mommy advice!  I don't remember Boston ever doing this.  It seemed like he didn't like it for the first couple of days but then would eat it.  Help!

8 comments:

And They Lived Happily Ever After said...

With Carson I would do 2 bites of fruit and then 1 of veggies then 2 of fruit then one of veggies. When it got a little better I did 1 bite and 1 bite and then eventually he did ok with them. I dont know if you have tried this or not but its an idea!

Kaylee said...

Add applesauce! That worked for Remy.

Shauna Spendlove said...

That is SO funny!!!!!!! =) Miranda won't eat veggies very good either.. sometimes she does better if I add some fruit! Or I tried adding the mixed fruit cereal and that helped too! That really is a funny face!!

Jackie Greenwood said...

That's so funny, Kyle did that same thing. I did about 2 or 3 big bites of fruit, and then snuck a veggie bite in, and hid the jar so he couldn't tell I was switching, and soon enough, he started to like veggie's more than fruit. Hope it all works out!

Shauna Spendlove said...

I just have to tell you we were looking at my blog and I asked Ian who he wanted to look at and he said Boston. So we looked at your blog and as soon as he saw Boston he got a big smile on his face and said "There's our Boston!" It was so funny!

Chelsie said...

ha, i love the pic. like others i did the whole fruit sneak in a veggie thing...i also had a food binky...that i would put in coops mouth after i gave him green beans or whatever, so he would swallow it...haha awful right? i noticed some other peoples binkies that were stained from food too so that made me feel a little better ;-)

Shauna Spendlove said...

I think you should update soon!! Or just head down to AZ (oh ya.. you are!!) I'm homesick for my girls... can't wait to see you!

Meg said...

haha I love this picture so cute and funny. I don't know how to help you on this one Ella ate them pretty good so good luck hope you get some good advice.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed