Sunday, April 11, 2010

SORRY!

So I really do have a good reason for the no updates!  My sweet husband is graduating this semester!!!!  And so he hogs the computer for homework and I don't ever get it long enough to post an update!  But we do have lots to post about so stay tuned...Washington DC, Travis' mission call...(to India!), Carter crawling, Arizona, and Easter weekend.  Only a week or two left of school then he'll be done done done!!  But in the mean time, enjoy a cute picture of the loves of my life!  Hope you all are doing well!!

5 comments:

Sheena said...

Such cuties! We miss you guys! Tell Ryan I got those notes for him for stats if he still needs help. Wish him luck for school. Call us soon!

Alyssa said...

Cute family and that's great that your hubby is finally done with school that's a huge accomplishment!

Anonymous said...

My mom said she saw you and your kids. She said they are adorable! Sounds like you are busy. That will be so nice to be done with school.

Shauna Spendlove said...

Oh my goodness I didn't know Travis was even old enough to go on a mission... That is so cool he is going to India!!!!! It has been so fun seeing you guys lately!! Love you!

Trina said...

Yeah for graduating! Now what? Can't believe that Carter is already crawling! Wow, time flies!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed