Thursday, May 22, 2008

Idol Upset!

Darn it!  We were cheering David Archuleta on!  I so wish he would have won!  He's just so cute and innocent and sweet!  And boy does that kid have talent!  I was for sure he would take it all.  It was even more surprising to me that Cook won by 12 million votes!  That is a bunch of craziness. Especially after Archuleta did so well on Tuesday night!  I was so happy the whole show because I was so sure that he would win, but then they announced...David...Cook!  I was so mad!  I do think that Cook is a good singer, but he definitely was not as consistent as Archuleta was.  Archuleta's voice is just striking!  And the performance of Apologize?!  That was awesome!  We had to rewind and watch that one a couple of times.  We loved it!   Archuleta is going to do just fine though.  That kid, he has a natural talent in singing.  It's just being from Utah and being LDS and all, it would have been awesome to have one of our own hold the title.  Oh Well!  We still love ya David Archuleta!

9 comments:

Brian and Amber said...

Oh you're gonna hate me...I wanted David Cook!! Archeluta is very good though so I am sure he'll do fine. :) I hope all is going well with you!!

Chelsie said...

I wanted archuletta too...but I agree...he'll do great! And maybe he'll be able to make his own contract terms this way so he can still serve a mish

Lindsey said...

Bummer, Bummer, Bummer!!! I don't know if I can ever watch American Idol again. JK but I do hope we still see Archi around.

Ashley said...

I was so so shocked when he lost...still am! ha oh well he's still amazing and will do just great! :)

Shambray said...

I really really wanted Archuletta to win. I still can not believe that he did not, but I believe he will do fine too.

Paige said...

Hi Heidi! I'm so happy that you left a comment on my blog. Your little family is so cute and it looks like you are doing really well! I'm so sad about David Archuleta! I thought FOR SURE he would win! I was honestly so shocked. I'm sure Archuleta will go on to be extremely successful. I know I'll be buying his first cd! :)

Meg said...

I wanted him to win to. But we all now he will make it he has such an amazing voice.

Anne said...

Yeah we were pretty big fans of Archuletta and were way bummed. I dunno if this is a rummor but someone told me that 12 million votes was only loosing by 5%. Huh dunno but I was bummed!

Lindsey said...

Heidi,

It's time to quit vacationing and update your blog. Ha Ha, ya right.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed