Friday, June 6, 2008

A little catching up to do!

Wow!  I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while!

I forgot to add pictures of when we were in AZ for our anniversary.  We didn't do a whole lot because the day before we left, Ryan managed to get a hairline fracture on his ankle from playing basketball.  He was supposed to get a cast on, but he told the dr he didn't want one since the summer and swimming and all of that was here.  So the dr let him get away with wearing an air cast.  So we had a relaxing trip.  His ankle is just fine now.

We ate at the Cheesecake Factory and it was delicious!

We also met up with our good friends Jeff and Hilary and had dinner and watched the Jazz game.We had a blast!  Boston really liked Hilary...as you can tell!  We miss you guys!

I just thought this picture was so cute.  This is Boston's first time trying a pickle.  He couldn't quite figure out if he liked it or not.

So that was rewinding.  Now fast forward a little...Last week we went to the zoo!  It was a blast.  The weather was perfect and I think the babies really enjoyed it!  They all did so good!

This is what happens when we try to get four 9 month olds to smile cute for a picture...it just doesn't work!

Boston thought the alligators were cool...or he just thought it was hilarious to hit his hands on the glass!

This was just cute!  The babies were such troopers all day long!

Last week was also my birthday!  I turned 23!  Man I feel old!  My family surprised me and came over the night before with cake and ice cream and tons of fun presents!  Thanks guys!  I love you all!

Then on my birthday, Ryan took me to Kobe's Steakhouse.  Yum!  That's always a favorite!  Thanks hun!  It was the best birthday ever cause I spent it with the two loves of my life!

So that was last week.  Now for this week...Yesterday we got back from a fun trip to AZ with my two brothers and one of their friends and my sister and her friend.  It was a blast!  They had all just got done with school and wanted to go somewhere.  So we thought it would be fun to take a road trip to our favorite Arizona!  This is the crew!

We did tons of stuff in the short time we were there.  I have to apologize though because I didn't take my camera with me most of the time!  But I did have it when we went to CrackerJacks.  We did the go-carts, batting cages and...

the bumper boats.  That was pretty funny cause the boys all ganged up on the girls and trapped them under the waterfall.  They got drenched.  It was hilarious!  We also went swimming a ton, listened to "Apologize"-the one David Archuleta did on the finale- over and over and over again cause Dustin was trying to learn all the words...haha love ya Dust! And we also went around and looked at all the cool car dealerships they had there.  The boys really loved that.  They had Porsches, BMWs, Lamborghinis and...umm...now I can't think of the names of all the other cars.  But they were cool and they were all like rare sports cars.  I'm sorry, most of the time I can't tell the difference between a Honda and a Toyota, let a lone a Porsche and a Lamborghini!  But it was fun!

This is Boston being such a trooper on the long ride home!  It took us 14 1/2 hours to get there because we were driving in the dark and kinda got lost I guess you could say.  And on the way home, it took us about 12 hours.  Boston did so good and was so happy to be out of his car seat by the end!  Thanks Chuck and Julie for letting us stay in your beautiful homes there!  It was a blast!  And mom, dad and Eric, we wish you were there with us!


Oh... and Boston is crawling!  Watch out!

10 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow! You really had some catching up to do! :) It looks like you guys are having so much fun and enjoying time with friends and family! Heidi your boy is too cute, seriously! You are such a great mom too! :)

Lindsey said...

So cute Heidi. I'm glad you finally updated there were some really cute things on there. I like that video of Boston crawling. THat was so funny!

Chelsie said...

Man you guys have been running around doing so many fun things!!! Happy belated anniversary! The pics of boston, like always, are SO cute! I love that boy!! Yeah for crawling! It's so fun when they can start to get places on their own...I think I need to join your moms group, you guys do so many fun things!

Brian and Amber said...

Wow you have been having too much fun!! Boston is so stinkin cute!! He is going to be quite the ladies man!

Amy said...

So, cute you guys are such a beautiful family! Looks like you guys have it pretty good with all of these fun things going on! Happy 23rd birthday! Baby you are not old at all!

Jackie Greenwood said...

Your family is darling! That trip to AZ looked like great fun! I can't wait to take Kyle to the zoo this summer it looks like Boston loved it! So good to catch up with you!

hilary said...

i'm so glad you called us when you were here! does little boston miss me? haha! that was hilarious how he put his hand on me! you guys are so adventurous! i bet your brother and sister loved coming down here with you guys! happy late birthday! looks like you got spoiled :) and the video of boston crawling is so cute! go boston go!

Anne said...

Your trip looked like tons of fun! Ok I have never seen bumper boats before! That might be on my "do before I die list" now! Happy Birthday!!!!

Gage and Meg said...

Heidi, you are so sweet! Thanks for leaving me nice notes on my blogs! I get so behind with the blog thing sometimes!! But it looks like you guys had a blast in AZ and congrats on turning the big 23!! Mine is coming up in a few weeks...I know, we are sooo old! :) Boston is such a cutie and I am so glad you guys are doing so well!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, super fun! Your son is so adorable. I saw Ashley while I was visiting my family in Utah. She is so beautiful! She's way cute! I told her to tell you hi for me.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed