Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Eric!...and lately


Happy Birthday Eric!  It feels like we haven't celebrated your birthday for so long!  But you were off doing more important things for the Lord and we are so proud of you!  Although it is nice to have you back home!  Thanks for being such an awesome uncle to Boston and such a great example too.  We love you and hope you have an awesome day!

Sorry AGAIN that I haven't posted for so long!  But we've just been busy doing so many fun things that, well you know how it goes!  So here's what we've been up to... a couple weeks ago we went to a shower for a high school friend, Maryam and it was a blast!  It was so fun to see so many friends that I haven't seen probably since graduation!  I'm kinda bummed though, cause I left my camera case with the charger to my camera at Amber's house and so I haven't been able to take pictures of all of our fun adventures!  But as soon as I can get pics from other people, I will post them.   And my good friend Jessica moved home with her husband Kenny and new little baby Ethan!  We are so excited to have them home!  Ethan is adorable!  

Then two weeks ago we went to Lake Powell and oh was that a blast!  Boston didn't make one little peep the whole ride down!  He was awesome!  The weather was great and so was the water.  The boys learned how to surf behind the boat and I even tried it too...but I wasn't so great at it.  I'll definitely try again though!  We jumped off a few really mini cliffs, but our cousins David and Tyson, they jumped off a 70 ft cliff!  Craziness if you ask me!  I wouldn't let Ryan do it!  We had tons of great food thanks to Aunt Jill and Uncle Shawn and it was just so great to relax and play tons of card games and enjoy the beautiful creations from our Heavenly Father (and the awesome house boat thanks to Chuck and Julie!)

So we got back on Saturday and I was bummed again cause I had to miss another high school friend's shower.  Sorry I couldn't make it Kelsey and we LOVE LOVE watching your show!  You're doing awesome and hope you win!  So last week we had a blast swimming with our friends and looking at houses.  We have started to somewhat shop for a house.  So if anyone hears of any great deals on a house anywhere from North Ogden to South Ogden let us know!

So that has been us lately!
Love you all!


5 comments:

Chelsie said...

Sounds like you guys have been busy!! I'm glad you guys had fun in Lake Powell! Even though we missed you at the shower! We'll just have to get together again!

Paige said...

Happy Birthday Eric! He's such a nice kid and I'm sure he's a great uncle and brother! Sounds like you guys are having a way fun summer! That's what it's all about. :)

Jackie Greenwood said...

That is so fun that you went to Lake Powell, I love it there! It was great seeing you at Mar's shower! Love and sunshine.

Shambray said...

I have never been to Lake Powell. I know I live a sheltered life. Anyways I am amazed that Boston was so good on the way down. Not only is he a cute baby, but he is a good baby. You are lucky!

Kaylee said...

Ok I know I'm totally married and stuff but your brother is CUTE!! You and him look a lot alike. I'm glad you guys are having such a fun summer!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed