Friday, September 26, 2008

TAG!


I was tagged by Ally to tell 6 facts about myself...here they are...


1.  There are 2 people in my life that I am absolutely IN LOVE with!  Bet you can't guess who they are!...yep!  Ryan and Boston!  I live my life for these two!  I could not ask for a better husband or son.  I love being a wife and I love being a mother!  I don't think there is any other job in the world that is as rewarding as being a mom.

2.  I like to cook.  Now if you ask my friends they might beg to differ.  I really do like to cook and especially bake, but I don't love to do dishes.  Neither does my husband.  And when you don't have a dishwasher, you tend to be more careful about what you cook...or don't cook so that you don't have as many dishes to do.  So maybe once I get into a kitchen that has more space and a dishwasher, Ryan will get more home cooked meals.

3.  I wrote a song for a piano solo.  I love music.  Not just listening to the radio and stuff, but more so playing the piano.  I also play the flute.  I grew up playing the piano my whole life and now that I don't have one in my home, I realize how much I really miss sitting down and playing the piano for hours just to relax.  And when I wrote the song, it kind of happened as a mistake.  I was just kind of messing around and realized what I was playing actually sounded really good!  Then a neighbor helped me get it all onto paper and now I can say I wrote a song!

4.  I hate scary movies!  Ever since I've been married, I can't watch them!  When I'm home alone especially at night, I always freak myself out with weird scenarios.  So if I watch scary movies, that just wouldn't help anything!

5.  I am addicted to chapstick and lotion.  Without them I go crazy!  When I was younger, I always said if I were stranded on an island and could only take two things with me, it would be chapstick and lotion!

6.  I just learned how to dive a couple months ago.  I know I know!  It kind of sounds pathetic, but when I was learning when I was young, I would always belly flop and it scared me to do it again.  Then I went swimming for one of our "girls days" and they made me be brave and try it.  I did it good!  And it's really not hard!  I was proud of myself!

Now I tag...Kathleen, Melanie Barber, Melanie Jones, and Melissa!

1 comments:

Elder and Sister Andersen said...

Heidi, thank you for all your help. I am learning more every day. Thanks again. Love Grandpa

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed