Friday, September 26, 2008

Random...

So...sorry for the lack of posts lately!  We haven't been up to a whole lot lately.  Our summer was great and we went on so many fun vacations!  But it has been kind of nice to just be at home and do what we do I guess you could say.  These are just some cute pictures of Boston I have taken lately.  I know basically every post is about him, but he is our life and he makes us laugh everyday and he brings so much joy to our family.  So I can't help but share that joy and laughter with all of you!

One day he woke up in the middle of his nap and was still tired, but he didn't want to be in his crib, and he didn't want me to hold him either.  So I layed him on the couch and he rolled over to this position and slept like this on the edge of the couch for 2 hours!  I was laughing, it was so dang cute!

Last week, Ryan's dad took him and his brothers to a NY Yankees game so we got to spend the weekend with my parents and Ryan's mom.  We had a blast!  On Saturday it was raining so hard!  So I took Boston outside and let him run around in the rain.  I thought he would like it more than he did, but it was cute.

And I saw these cute little footprints, and couldn't help but take a picture!

Cute moment with grandpa and little Boo!

We went to the treehouse on Wednesday with the babies and Boston and Ian were wearing the same shirt.  It was cute!  Don't they look so big?

I can't believe I haven't posted anything about Boston walking!  He walks like a champ!  At first he kind of waddled like a penguin, and he still waddles a little bit, but is very steady.  So here is a little video of him walking.  Enjoy!

9 comments:

Steph and Brady said...

Heidi, he is so cute! He looks like he is getting big! That is so cute that he fell asleep like that. It doesn't look very comfortable but I guess as long as he sleeps! How cute that he is starting to walk now! How fun to watch him learn new things.

Chelsie said...

ah i love him! he is so cute, and that video is darling, I love his little cheese! i love how he fell asleep, that is hilarious. we just went to the treehouse last week and loved it, we'll have to go together sometime...do you guys go often? hey and if it makes you feel better, i still have no idea how to dive....and i still have to plug my nose....

Cherisse said...

He's such a cute little guy! I saw your mom and your sister at the General Relief Society broadcast. Your sister is so pretty and your mom is always nice as ever.

And They Lived Happily Ever After said...

I love his walk he is so cute. The treehouse was so much fun I cant wait for the zoo. Your family is so beautiful.

Kat said...

Gosh your man is super cute;) I can't believe how fast they grow!;) In ways I can't wait until Zack is running around, but in others, I can wait. . .don't want my baby boy to grow:). I am feelin tons better! the end of last week was pretty rough. Groggy and nauseous which was expected but this week I'm feeling tons better:) I feel like I need to get out though. Breathe some fresh air with some girls:) You up for it?

Kat said...

So before I was on another computer and it wouldn't let me watch the video of Boston walking and i just watched it:) I love his little feet! And the huge smile with the squeal of delight at the end!;) So cute! I admit, I watched it a couple of times, he's funnY:)

Anonymous said...

Boston is so sweet. I love that picture of his cute little feet. They are so little.

Meg said...

Yeah for Boston and walking that is awesome. And the footprints are ardoable.

Ashley said...

ok...you all have the cutest little boys! :) I just got done writing on Chelsie's blog about how cute her boy was! You guys are great! cute little boys= cute little mama's!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed