Monday, October 6, 2008

26


26 reasons why I love Ryan...
1.  He is such a great husband in every way
2.  He is the best and cutest dad to Boston in the world
3.  He works so hard to keep us all happy
4.  He makes me feel like a princess
5.  He took me to the temple to be sealed for time and all eternity
6.  He makes me laugh everyday
7.  He makes Boston light up and smile everyday when he walks in the door from work
8.  He is romantic
9.  He holds the priesthood worthily
10.  He wants only the best for me and Boston
11.  He has the biggest heart ever
12.  He loves his family more than anything in the world
13.  He loves to have fun
14.  He is always up for watching a chick flick with me
15.  He is always so worried about Boston even with the littlest possible things
16.  He loves playing the drums
17.  He is smokin HOT!
18.  He is good at everything he does
19.  He does the funniest things in his sleep
20.  He is such a softy with Boston
21.  He makes me feel beautiful
22.  He is very patient
23.  He has a way of making friends with everybody
24.  He will surprise me with a little gift every once in a while "just because"
25.  He gets along with my family so well
26.  He loves me unconditionally and I get to be with him, just us, together forever!


Happy 26th birthday Ry Ry!  I hope your day was special!  Thanks for everything you do for me and little boo.  We love you so so much and are so grateful you belong to us!

9 comments:

Chelsie said...

happy birthday ryan! sounds like you got yourself a keeper!! you guys are so cute

Kat said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby! I'm so happy that you have someone you're so crazy about! He sounds like an AWESOME father and hubs!

Paige said...

He sounds like a great guy! Happy Birthday!

Steph and Brady said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! Heidi, what a sweet post. I am glad you got a sweetheart like yourself!

Kari said...

What a sweet tribute to your hubby! What a cute idea! Also I love that you call Boston "little boo" way cute!

Sheena said...

I agree Ryan is such a great person. HE is lucky to have you as well. We really do need to get together. Even if its just the two of us. Now that I am a mom myself you can teach me all that mommmy stuff... Hope Ryan had a good one!

Meg said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! He does sounds like a great guy. Good thing becasue you are such a sweetheart.

Poulsen Family said...

How cute. Your such a sweetheart I'm so glad you married such a cute guy.Amy

And They Lived Happily Ever After said...

Ah you are to sweet, your a perfect match. We love you both tons, hugs and kisses Tar, Mel, and Carson.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed