Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Today is our 2 year anniversary! It feels like just yesterday we met for the first time. This is a picture of when we were first dating.

A year after we started dating, we got married in the Salt Lake City Temple on April 29, 2006 for time and all eternity. That was the most important day in our lives. I am so grateful to Ryan for taking me to the temple so that we could be sealed together forever.

In January of last year, we found out that we were going to be parents for the first time! We were so excited. Ryan was and still is a very protective father to Boston. He was so funny! When I was first pregnant, he would worry when I laughed because he thought I was "shaking the baby." It was hilarious!

And now, Ryan is the best husband and dad anybody could ever ask for! He will do anything for our family. And he works so hard at work and at school to be able to provide for us. For our anniversary, he surprised me with a trip to Arizona where we first met and fell in love. It brings back such memories! I love you Ryan and am so grateful Heavenly Father led us to be together forever!

14 comments:

Chelsie said...

Happy Anniversary!! I never heard your guys little love story! I didn't know you met in AZ...what were you guys doing down there? My SIL was over here the other day and saw a pic of your baby on Lindsey's blog...and said...oh my goodness that baby is gorgeous! He is so cute!

Shambray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shambray said...

I know I say this way too much, but you have the cutest little family! I am so grateful you and Ryan met each other too. You guys make a wonderful couple and I love how much he adores you!

Brian and Amber said...

Happy anniversary!! You guys are such a cute couple!

Ally and Chris Johns said...

So crazy that it has already been two years! Chris and I can't believe how fast time has gone bY! Congrats you guys! Hope you had a great anniversary!

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember when you started dating, the wedding (beautiful day), and the baby Boston (cute as can be)! I am so happy you are so happy and things are perfect for the three of you!

Poulsen Family said...

Happy Anniversary.

sara and wade said...

Happy anniversary! you two are such a dang cute couple! and boston is super lucky to have you two for the best parents! yay!

10zfam said...

you guys are so cute together. happy anniversary

hilary said...

hey heid, just wanted to say happy late anniversary and we had so much fun with you guys the other night! i'm so glad we could meet up while you guys were here! and cute post, i loved all the pictures! you guys are so cute together :)

Meg said...

Happy Anniversary! Same with Chels i have never heard of your love story so cute and Ryan looks like he is a great dad.

Ashley said...

Heidi, that was such a sweet post! What a great love story! :)

Anne said...

Happy anniversary girl! I don't know if it is the same for you but it seems so weird to me to be married nearly 2 years. You guys look really happy and I love your family pick at the top of your blog, boston's eyes made me melt:)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Those are fun pictures.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed