Thursday, April 24, 2008

Purse Tag!

Ok so I was purse tagged a LONG time ago! (Sorry Rachel!) So here is my purse from Target which I absolutely love because it's big enough to be my diaper bag too!
And everything I normally put in it:
-Wipes
-Diaper case (with diapers in it of course)
-Baggy with cheerios in it
-Wallet
-Burp cloth
-Bottle with formula powder in it
-Boston's jacket just in case
-Cell phone
-Burt's' Bees chapstick...yum!
-Bath and Body Works lip gloss...yum!
-Antibacterial hand gel
-Hotel lotion from Hawaii...yum!
-A couple books/toys for Boston
-Nursing cover

And these are the things I have decided are the most important:
Diapers and wipes, I'm sure you can guess why...Antibacterial hand gel. I still try to wash my hands as much as possible before playing with Boston. And I know some of you may think I'm crazy cause he is 8 months old now, but I have to say Boston is the only baby of all of his friends that didn't get a serious sickness through the winter! And I am a nurse, so I just don't like germs! And anybody that knows me knows that I am a chapstick freak and Burt's Bees is my favorite!

So...I started to lay everything out on the floor this morning to take a picture of it all and Ryan couldn't figure out what I was doing. When I told him about the purse tag and what I was supposed to do, he thought it to be hilarious! (He's just not updated on what goes on in the blogging world!) So here is a picture of my two boys thinking they have a crazy mom and wife!
Now I tag...Ally Johns, Kaylee Houser, Amber Hansen and Elsha Russell!

2 comments:

Meg said...

your purse is soo cute i love the purses that are big so they can be a diaper bag also. Boston just keeps getting cuter and cuter every picture i see him in.

Amy said...

Oh yes the joys of being a mom! But the purse is darling and you'd never know all of that was in there! Boston is the cutest!

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed