Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Update on Boston, and Honeymoon pictures!

Well Boston has turned 8 months old now. He is just as happy as ever. He is getting so big! He weighs 16 lbs 9 oz. He can wave, give high fives, kick a ball, smile for the camera and is just learning how to clap. He is such a mommy's boy! If I walk out of the room, he will start to cry. It's pretty funny. He has got his first tooth, and I have to say this one was easy! I didn't even know it was coming! One day, he was trying to eat my finger, and I felt his gums and there was a tooth! He has another one trying to come in right now too. He has had a little runny nose and cough from the tooth, but he's not more fussy and hasn't had any fevers! I hope all the teeth are this easy!
These are Boston's friends. All of these babies were born within 5 days of each other. From left to right is Ian, Boston, Jaylee, and Carson. Jaylee totally dominates all the boys. Not only is she bigger, but she loves to roll all over them. She has fun doing it, but sometimes the boys don't like it. It's funny to watch her though cause she just rolls all over the place!

This is Shauna's baby, Ian. It was fun being pregnant together with Shauna and these two boys have been best friends since then! I'm sure they were up in heaven together too.
So I was looking through some pictures on my computer and found the pictures from our honeymoon, almost 2 years ago. So I thought I would post some of them. We went on a cruise that went to Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo San Lucas. It was such a blast! This one is on Puerto Vallarta. We took a four wheeling tour. We were really dusty by the end!
This background looks fake because it is so pretty! This was on Mazatlan over looking the beach. Mazatlan was probably the prettiest island we saw. We went parasaling there. It was so fun and not as scary as I thought it would be. It was actually very peaceful once you were flying above the ocean overlooking the beach.
We swam in the ocean and then swam at this hotel pool too.
On Cabo, we went kayaking around the beach. Well it was really, really crowded. We were trying to stay out of the way of the other boats as much as possible. So we are rowing along and we look up and see a boat headed straight for us. The driver wasn't looking ahead because he was looking at the people he was pulling on the water weenie. He just kept getting closer and closer. We realized then that he wasn't going to look. He got probably 10 feet away from us and we just screamed as loud as we possibly could and he looked up and swerved at the last second. It was so scary! Here we had just gotten married and we thought we were going to die on our honeymoon! Thank goodness we didn't!
This was our boat...The Carival Pride.
This was the inside of the boat. It was beautiful!
Our anniversary is coming up next week and it will be 2 years! It feels like just yesterday we were married and look at where we are now. We have the most beautiful son who just completes us. Thanks Ryan for marrying me! I love you so much!

2 comments:

Chelsie said...

I love the little naked babies! They are so cute! How fun for Boston to have so many little friends. I love the pics from your honeymoon! How scary you guys almost got ran over! Ah!

Me, Myself and I said...

How fun! I've added you to our link list.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed